Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Darker Shades in April 2011


April.....Is a month of "Uttaran" fever. Kind of got addicted to this drama, you can say this is the first time I'm actually following an hindi drama that also from episode 231 . People at home found it strange until they found out the reason. Yup I was watching the drama for Mr. wrong "vansh" real name rohit Khurana. He's an handsome/macho drug addict, romantic but possesive lover, at times he's a blind bat physco yup he's a one bad character you just can't keep away (in the drama of coz). I think he's the 2nd villain I like after Tarabas in Cave of the Golden Apple during my school days.

For those who interested to watch this drama pls log on to u-tube and look for Uttaran means(give-away). Anyway i hope you guys like the picture of him, thanks to my friend shahid who also find him cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment